Happy 6th Birthday DC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by xNoct, Jan 16, 2018.

By xNoct on Jan 16, 2018 at 11:49 AM
  1. xNoct

xNoct High Noon King
    Staff Member Server Owner

Happy 6th Birthday DC,

I started off writing long posts each birthday.. But each year they get shorter and shorter as my vocabulary starts to dwindle.

Anyways, I just want to say thanks for sticking around throughout the years. I appreciate all of the support and I really enjoy the community we have built. Although minecraft is not in the strongest state It's been in. I'm really thankful to have so many people that hang out on discord and keep our community alive and together on other games.

Speaking of Minecraft, I really do hope Mojang will start to release better and faster updates, although that's being highly optimistic. I'm sure we all miss the spark of the game. I'll do everything in my power to keep the server up as long as It still has a couple people playing. I decided to do a sort of permanent sale on the webstore. Everything will be 25% off from now on. This will be an attempt to earn enough to purchase advertising on a regular basis as we used to do.

I created a #memories channel (on /discord) for you to post old screenshots, funny or memorable stories, or anything else you'd like to share from the last 6 years.

Thanks everyone <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Neat Neat x 1
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by xNoct, Jan 16, 2018.