BikeCraftWorld (CycleKing) DC Alone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CycleKingNJ, Jan 4, 2018.

1. CycleKingNJ

CycleKingNJ Member
    Ultimate

DC low on players. Even when most of the world was on break from school. At 8:33am est time from New Jersey, USA on January 4th, 2018. I was the only one on Towny. Just like the movie "Home Alone".

Something needs to bring players back. Not just come back when the map resets. Play for awhile and then disappear till the map resets again.
    2018-01-04_08.33.07.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rushhouston

rushhouston Member
    Ultimate

This happens to me too, my suggestion is more vote links. Back in 2012 we had 12 vote links with over 150 players, when we brought it down to 6, 4, then 3, less and less players were on the server. With bringing back 4 vote links, I noticed that we had a couple new players come here and there.

3. rushhouston

rushhouston Member
    Ultimate

Oh wow, phishfry was not online like he usually is 24/7

• Epic Epic x 1
  4. Sydney4363

Sydney4363 Bookworm and DC Lover
    Elite

I just generally think that there are too many people on DC who are mean to the new people. You may argue that people can just use /ignore <username>, but the new players may not know that is a command. Also, the fact that there are no chat filters will make newer players who may be younger leave because their parents don't want them seeing people use that language. The main reason I left was because of the corrupt community that aren't nice to one another and are always calling people swear words. If it weren't for the people of DC who are mean to others, then I would most likely come back. I have a large handful of friends both who left DC because of the community and also people who stayed because they're hoping that the community CAN GET BETTER. Within the past 5 1/2 months that I haven't been on DC, I've seen the server empty during my weekly visits just like how Cycle was there alone. This server NEEDS TO CHANGE. @xNoct

5. rushhouston

rushhouston Member
    Ultimate

Good point bro, we should also notice that Nick is trying his best and that he can make any changes he wants, it's his server.

• Like Like x 1