JrMod Staff Application

Discussion in 'JrMod Applications' started by Shadowblot92, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowblot92

Shadowblot92 New Member

Username: shadowblot92
    Timezone: Eastern Timezone
    Availability: I'm here pretty often, I play this server a lot more than others

When did you join our server? I first joined the server several years ago. It was one of the first servers I'd ever played and it's one of my favorites.

Have you ever been banned or muted? I have only ever been muted once, and if I remember correctly, it was either for being AFK or for spamming. Also, I apologize for my childish behavior back then. I have since matured and am deeply sorry for my behavior.

What is your current rank on our server(s)?
    On Creative, my current rank is Architect. On towny, my rank is Pioneer

What knowledge of our plugins do you have?
    I have some knowledge of the plug-ins involved with the server. I have a lot of experience with World Edit and know not to abuse it. I know a lot about the Marry plug-in and some about the Auction command.

What skills can you offer to our team? I
    can help those in need, I can do my best to answer any questions that anyone may have, and help them with any problems.

Why should we pick you to be staff?
    I could help alleviate some of the current issues going on and do whatever I can to prevent them from further occuring later.

Do you work well in a team or group? I can work very well with others, I can be a leader whenever anyone needs one and I do my best on leading them.
    Do you have access to, and are willing to use communication programs, (such as skype, teamspeak, discord, etc) to communicate with us?
    I currently only have Discord, and have recently joined the Server's Discord channel.

Are you familiar with the rules in-game and on the website?
    Yes, I am aware of the rules of the server and promise to not break any rules.

Do you agree to never ask a staff member to read this application?
    I agree.

Thank you so much for your time,
    -shadowblot92

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.