Farewell

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by JackVibe12, Sep 13, 2017.

1. JackVibe12

JackVibe12 Former Mayor of Liberty
    Supreme Retired Staff

By the time your reading this, you might have noticed that I'm no longer Admin, or maybe you read this a bit soon and still says I'm staff, and at that point your probably desperate to ask me what happened. Well before my wall gets filled with 'Jack did you get demoted?' 'Jack did you resign?' and so on. I'll answer that for you right now and to put it simply I have resigned officially. This has been a decision I have been trying to make for a while now and started having the thoughts of this since mid July. I had breaks through end of July and throughout the whole of August due to some issues going on and suddenly starting to lose interest, more to the fact that minecraft has starting getting boring and stale and it just isn't the same anymore. So since mid August I felt the need to resign but I didn't have the courage and the confidence to yet go through with it but as of today I went through with the decision to resign officially. It wasn't an easy decision as I've been part of this community for 5 years and thought it would have been strange after 5 years as staff to call end to my time, and I also had a lot to take in to consider this but at the end of the day I just did what I genuinely felt was the right decision for me.

Anyway I would like to thank any of you who have worked with me and anyone who knew me for all the great times and for the great experience here, this experience is something that I won't forget. Thank you to those who worked at Liberty with me in the past and did up to the point I resigned and thank you to all the dc staff who I have worked with for the staff experience, I couldn't have done well here if it wasn't for you and your support over the years. I became a staff member here 5 years ago when I was only 14 years old and now I'm almost 20 and departing alongside that I left college a few months ago and just started my new job a week ago, I was one of the longest standing staff members and also been here since the first ever map.

Anyway now that I have resigned, I won't be around on here anymore but I'll be sure to come by and visit from time to time when I get the chance. I wish everyone at DC the best of luck on their future work here and I now bid you farewell.

• Friendly Friendly x 9
  2. PossessedDemon

PossessedDemon AKA: heck
    Premium

It's been great working with you.
    Good luck with everything!!
    You will surely be missed by everyone on Dc.
    <3

3. rushhouston

rushhouston Member
    Ultimate

Aye quite shocking to hear Jack, but when we start we gotta end somewhere, I wish you the best of luck and hope you are happy on your new job! Congrats!
    Quite amazing you starting at 14 and played until you're currently 20. I remember my immature self 4 years ago when I was 10 lol ;D.

4. Skai

Skai Autistic fuckwit dragon
    Elite

#Mar4Admin

5. Eclipsinz

Eclipsinz Not The Protagonist
    Premium

6. titiino

titiino New Member

Hey Jack, I remember being part of your town for a long time a few years back. It's been years since I last checked DestructionCraft, and it's such a coincidence that you left just a few weeks before I returned. I had great times being part of Liberty (did it have a different name back then? i can't even remember :D) with you and wish you the best in whatever you're doing!

(Oh and of course I hope you remember me :D)

7. Sydney4363

Sydney4363 Bookworm and DC Lover
    Elite

Rip...
    you were my favorite staff member.

Spoiler: I'm actually going to leave DC within the next few weeks )