I AM A PERSON :>... WE ALL ARE

Discussion in 'JrMod Applications' started by ShinyShinx, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShinyShinx

ShinyShinx New Member

Username: DerpNoahTEC, I am planning on Changing it to ShinyShinx.
    Timezone: Arizona in like America.
    Availability: I am in school RN but I try to be on at least one hour a day but almost every time on Saturdays but Never Sundays.

When did you join our server? A few years back I really don't remember because
    When did you join our server? Yeah, both I was being a dumb 6-year-old and I got muted for spam and as I said I was being dumb so I kept spamming so then I was banned.
    What is your current rank on our server(s)? Donator and I am currently saving up to get a rank upgrade
    What knowledge of our plugins do you have? I know most of them because I was a server owner for about a year. I gave that server away to my friend.
    What skills can you offer to our team? I feel like I could propose ideas of new games and Mabey special events.
    Why should we pick you to be staff? Well, I am a normal person really but I feel like I have some ideas and I am good at building so I could make a lobby for you guys or something.
    Do you work well in a team or group? Yeah, I think so but I could still get better at it.
    Do you have access to, and are willing to use communication programs, (such as Skype, Teamspeak, discord, etc) to communicate with us? I have all three of them just I rarely use Teamspeak.
    Are you familiar with the rules in-game and on the website? Yeah... aren't we all
    Do you agree to never ask a staff member to read this application? I agree... I LIKE TO WAIT ... IT ADDS TO THE SADNESS OF BEING DENIED OR THE VICTOR OF BEING ACCEPTED :>

#1 ShinyShinx, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.