Final Application

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by CederSmuh, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CederSmuh

CederSmuh New Member

Minecraft Username: cedersam
    Are you banned, muted, or jailed: Permanently Muted
    Date punished: About 4 months ago, can't really remember.
    Punished by: JackVibe
    Reason for the punishment: Multiple
    Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: My actions over the past few months have been bullshit and/or mean things i have said. (Sorry Jack and Ellie)
    I came on DestructionCraft to play some minecraft with people that weren't 7 years old, I came on here to talk about random shit or computers. But i went to far and i'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have gone to far and stopped, even after a warning my brain wouldn't stop doing weird shit.
    I'm really sorry Jack and Ellie for going to far, I was just trying to make up a conversation me and my messed up friends would say in real life, But that didn't end up well... I'll really try hard to stop being a facefuck and I know they'res 7-year olds on here, and I'll keep my fucked up conversations away from them.

I've been struggling with depression for the past half-a-year and haven't been able to think straight, I'm trying to get some help.

2. FennekinFox2

FennekinFox2 Member

Bro how did you get muted? For saying nasty things? Like this is a free speech server! If saying inappropriate things can get you a perm mute, then half of the people on DC (especially on creative) would be banned. I know you were told to stop but I think staff went way too far. I don't really know but I think Perm Muting is over reacting. My vote is for you to be able to chat again! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. BlizzardDuk

BlizzardDuk [Insert RIP emote here]
    Staff Member Moderator

Please don't comment on other players appeals

• Neat Neat x 1
  4. JackVibe12

JackVibe12 Former Mayor of Liberty
    Supreme Retired Staff

No we wasn't overreacting and I was the one who handed out the mute and the mute was justified. Ceder was saying some very very innapropriate stuff in chat and basically filling up the chat with that stuff, more to the fact he was told to stop and didn't and then more to the fact that he has been warned many times before about things like this, as a staff member we have the ability to check players punishment history records which shows how many times a player has been warned, kicked, muted and banned and he has been given many warnings on this matter.

Anyway ceder, since it has been a while and you have appeared to have learnt your lesson you are now unmuted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.